Saturday 1 July 2017

More than Words Challenge July

Hello everyone

Welcome back to a whole new month filled with new challenges to play along with. We are in the second half of the year and for those with kids, it's June/July holidays.

Suited to this time of year, our challenge at More than Words are all about Exploring and Arrows. 

Here's my take on it:


I found some mojo sitting on a yacht my hubby was interested to buy. We have been speaking of sailing the world sice we met and maybe one day this dream will come true. It was not this day but sitting there in the docks reminded me of the dream to explore new places and going where  I have never been before. I dream of discovering hidden treasures and less traveled roads.These treasures are not the kind you may think of. It includes no gold or gems but the people, frienships and new experiences we hope to come across on our way. I have traveled a fair bit yet those are amongst the things that inspire me to do it over and over again.

To play along we need you to create a layout or canvas thats inspired by the word Explore. Our creative challenge for this task is to use arrows so come and join us. Here's the link gor the blog and more inspiration by my fellow DT members. 

I can't wait to see what you create so have fun.

Xxx 

1 comment :

  1. This is stunning Anguree....love your story as well. Its so good to be on the team with you. xx

    ReplyDelete