Sunday 1 October 2017

Kraft Plus Challenge October


Hello my dear friends

It is the 1st of October and we have an awesome new challenge for you to play along with at Kraft Plus Challenges.

This month our challenge is I can see clearly now. We need you to use Kraft Plus something that you can see through.
Hmmm you say... well maybe think transparencies, glass, some stickers... or what else could you use?

This was my take on the challenge:


I stamped some roses on Acrylic Sheets with StazOn and carefully fussy cut them.  I also used these awesome transparent stickers by 13@rts and put them on Kraft paper before cutting them to size and fussy cutting the butterfly. 



Scrap Matrix has a wide range of these so make sure you visit and see what else Vicki has in store. You can also buy the dried Ecru  root by 13@rts which I used in my flower clusters  in various colours including black, plain, pink and blue.

To find more details on how to play along and gain more inspiration from the other design team members go and visit our blog at:


Thank you for stopping by today. Till next time, have fun creating.

Xccc


1 comment :