Saturday 3 February 2018

More than Words - February 2018

Hello dear friends

My oh my it's February already. How fast did January go by? The first also means that it's time to share some beautiful new challenges with you. First up today is the More than Words challenge.


  • February is associated with Valentines day, hearts and love and this month our inspiration word is Forever. What does this word inspire you to create? What does it remind you of? Together with this, we also have our creative challenge where we need you to use  a heart somewhere in your project. Yes, so we ask that you add a heart whether it be a stencil, embellishment or even a hand-drawn heart, we need to be able to see it.

So this is my take on our challenge.


February is always a very special month for me. FOREVER is a reminder that on February 14, 2004, my words to this handsome man was 'I do'. This year, we celebrate 14 years of marriage and 18 years of love and companionship. To this day, my answer is still 'Yes, I will love you forever more'. For the creative challenge, I included the word HEART in each of my journalling phrases. I coupled it with little pink hearts in the 3 main embellishment clusters. 





Follow this link http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/for more information on how to play along and see the wonderful creations by the rest of the team.


I hope you are all inspired and that you will play along with us this time.
Thank you for stopping by, but till next time, have fun creating.




No comments :

Post a Comment